Subscribing to the “endurance Junkie Podcast” is FREE and easy, and it sends each episode directly to your device as soon as it goes live. Also, it allows you to download the show and listen even when you don’t have an internet connection.
If you’re already familiar with subscribing to podcasts, just visit one of the links below:
Otherwise, here are step-by-step instructions to subscribe on any device:
How to subscribe on an iPhone or iPad
1. Open up the “Podcasts” app (which should be already installed on your device, by default)
2. On the bottom right, click the “Search” icon.
3. In the search box, type in “endurance Junkie Podcast”
4. In the “Podcasts” area (not the “Podcast Episodes” area), tap on the “endurance Junkie Podcast” icon.
5. Click the purple “Subscribe” button.
6. That’s it! Now you’ll receive new episodes from the show.
How to subscribe on an Android phone
1. Download the Stitcher app through Google Play.
2. In Sticher, search for “endurance Junkie Podcast”.
3. Click the plus sign (+) to add it to your Favorites List.
How to subscribe on a computer (PC, Mac, laptop, etc.)
1. Download the free iTunes software here: https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
2. Open iTunes and click “File >> Subscribe to Podcast”.
3. Type in this URL and then hit “OK”: http://endurancejunkie.libsyn.com/rss1
4. That’s it! You’re now subscribed and will receive all new episodes.