About This Episode: Angela Naeth: Pro Triathlete on the Comeback Trail – EJP 97
Angela Naeth is a Canadian triathlete who has raced professionally since 2009. She is known for her power on the bike and has multiple 70.3 titles to her name as well as two full Ironman distance titles. We didn’t see much of Angela in 2016 and the beginning of 2017 because she was having issues with a foot injury, but with solid performances at 70.3 Miami and 70.3 Bahrain, it looks like she is back in business! In her quest to give back to the sport that she loves so much, she created iracelikeagirl.com, a social community that gives her the opportunity to support other women in the sport of triathlon. You can follow Angela on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Angela’s sporting background and how she got into triathlon
– Her interview with Kristian Manietta on the Fat Black Podcast
– Dealing with the foot injury that sidelined her for 18 months
– The idea behind her women only community Iracelikeagirl.com
– Future goals and ambitions