About This Episode: Terenzo Bozzone: World Champion Triathlete – EJP 92
Terenzo Bozzone is a professional triathlete from New Zealand who races primarily in long distance, non-drafting events. He is known as the hardest-working man in triathlon, queueing up back-to-back races and seemingly getting better and better with each race. Since his best-ever finish on the Big Island (sixth) on October 14, Terenzo has been on a roll with a win at 70.3 Los Cabos, a very close 2nd place at Island House Triathlon, a 2nd place at 70.3 Bahrain and a succesfull defence of his Ironman Western Australia title. You can follow Terenzo on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Terenzo’s sporting background and progression in triathlon
– His coaching relationship with Jon Ackland
– A recap of his 2017 season and looking forward to (Kona) 2018
– What’s left on his “must-do” list
– How to recover from back-to-back 70.3 races