About This Episode: Alyssa Hawley: Spartan Racer on the Reebok Spartan Pro Team – EJP 89
Alyssa Hawley is a professional obstacle course racer and member of the Spartan Pro Team. In her short career in the sport, she has become a serious threat to the old guard, bringing a unique blend of stamina along with the ability to out carry most in the field due to her strength. She ended a stellar 2017 Spartan season on a huge note taking 3rd at World Championships. You can follow Alyssa on Facebook and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Alyssa’s sporting background and progression in OCR
– Life on the Spartan Pro Team
– What a typical training week looks like and why she just hired a coach
– Setting up her own coaching business
– Goals and bucketlist races
The endurance Junkie Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like triathletes, runners, cyclist, etc… get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/junkie to support the show and get a free quote.