About This Episode: Faye Stenning: Spartan Racer on the Reebok Spartan Pro Team – EJP 81
Faye Stenning is a Canadian professional Spartan Racer on the Reebok Spartan Pro Team. Faye ran her first Spartan Race in 2013. Three years later she was signed on the Spartan Pro Team, finished 2nd in the US Spartan Championship Series, 3rd at the Spartan World Championship and managed to hold the number one spot in the global world ranking throughout 2016. Aside from being totally addicted to pushing her body to the limit, Faye is 100% focused on her ultimate goal of being crowned the World Champion. You can follow Faye on Facebook and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Faye’s sporting background and progression in the sport
– Why OCR has taken the world by storm
– What a typical training week looks like
– Her coaching business with Jessica O’Connel
– Goals, achievements and disappointments