About This Episode: Emma Pallant, Ironman 70.3 Vice World Champion – EJP 71
Emma Pallant is a two-time duathlon world champion and pro triathlete for BMC-Etixx. Emma entered the multisport world in 2012 after a serious knee injury permanently sidelined her middle-distance running career. Coached by Michelle Dillon, she has become a regular on the international Ironman 70.3 podiums and even grabbed the silver medal at the 2017 Ironman 70.3 World Championships in Chattanooga. You can follow Emma on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Emma’s sporting background
– Her switch from running into duathlon and triathlon
– Advantages on being part of the BMC-Ettix Tri Team
– Working with coach Michelle Dillon
– Her bucketlist for 2018 and beyond