About This Episode
Felix Walchshöfer is the CEO of the Challenge Family series of long distance triathlons that features 13 races over three continents. He is also race director of the world’s largest iron distance triathlon, Challenge Roth in Germany. He has worked and competed in triathlon throughout his career and is dedicated to changing the face of iron distance racing, providing athletes with an alternative world series that focuses on providing athletes with the race of a lifetime.
In this interview we talk about:
– His background and reign as the Table Running World Champion.
– The history of Challenge Roth and the creation of Challenge Family.
– What the brand is looking for when adding new races.
– Challenge Bahrain and why this race will be the new Crown Jewel of the sport.
– The merger of Challenge Family and REV3.