About This Episode
Christopher Brisley is the founder and CEO Take a Challenge. After being honorably discharged from the British Royal Navy and involved in a serious bike accident, Christopher decided to start running, swimming, and biking for the greater good. Over 6,500 miles later, he’s a renowned Ultramarathoner, Ironman triathlete, mountaineer, and founder of Take a Challenge, a community organization that inspires people to get active while encouraging others to do the same.
In this interview we talk about:
– His story and what motivated him to start Take a Challenge.
– What people can find on the Take A Challenge website.
– Excuses people have for not exercising and how to address them.
– Why time management is so important.
– Why you should join the 6amClub.