About This Episode
Matt Fisher is an amateur triathlete – possibly just like you! Since starting his triathlon journey in late 2009, he’e become a complete convert (read: addict!) to the sport. He’s also a husband, father & full-time worker, so fitting it all in is by no means easy! His goal is to be the best triathlete he can given that it must fit around the rest of his life, not dictate it!
In this interview we talk about:
– His sporting background and how he got into triathlon.
– Why he works with two coaches.
– What it’s like to represent the UK at Age Group World Champs.
– Why he decided not to race the 70.3 World Champs this year.
– An upcoming trip to San Francisco for a Bucket List race