About This Episode
Thorsten Radde is a German age-group triathlete and “triathlon statistician”. He collects and analyzes professional Ironman-distance results, allowing him to rate courses and athletes. He also posts predictions before long-distance races and his analysis of the actual performances on TriRating.com, in addition to in-depth analysis and opinion pieces on Ironman racing.
In this interview we talk about:
– His sporting background and where his love for Ironman comes from.
– What TriRating.com is about and what he wants to achieve.
– How his previous Kona predictions held up.
– His forecast for the men’s and women’s Kona race this weekend.
– The Ironman fantasy league over on IM-Predictions.com.