About This Episode
Jonathan Albon is known for his success within the up and coming obstacle course racing scene. In addition to obstacle course races or OCRs, he enjoys a variety of sports ranging from ultra running to orienteering and cross-country skiing.
He has travelled to many countries to compete; winning the Helteløpet in Norway and most recently the Spartan World Championships in the USA.
In this interview we talk about:
– His sporting background and how he got into Obstacle Course Racing.
– What IS OCR and what can competitors expect.
– How the sport has grown so big so quickly.
– How do you train for such events
– His top 3 tips for people who want to give OCR a try.