About This Episode: Flora Duffy: Multi Discipline World Champion Triathlete – EJP 120
Flora Duffy is on track to become one of the greatest triathletes of all time. Not only is she a two-times ITU World Triathlon Series champion, she also has four Xterra World titles, two ITU Cross Triathlon World Championships and a couple of weeks ago she added a Commonwealth gold medal to the list. Seems the only thing missing is an Olympic title, but Tokyo 2020 is not that far of… You can follow Flora on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Flora’s sporting background growing up in Bermuda
– Her progression in triathlon
– How racing people like Gwen Jorgensen made her a stronger athlete
– Winning the 2018 Commonwealth Triathlon gold medal
– Future goals and ambitions
The endurance Junkie Podcast is sponsored by Precision Hydration, who offer electrolyte drinks in different strengths to match how YOU sweat. Personalise your hydration strategy today at precisionhydration.com and get your first box or tube of PH for free (plus postage) using the code JUNKIE
Listen to my podcast with founder Andy Blow.