About This Episode
Bart Yasso is the Chief Running Officer at Runner’s World magazine and author of the Book, My Life on the Run. He is one of the few people to have completed races on all seven continents and influenced thousands of people to improve their lives through running. Bart also invented the Yasso 800s, a marathon-training schedule used by thousands around the world.
In this interview we talk about:
– His sporting background and when and why he started running.
– The US running boom of the 70’s.
– What makes races memorable and why Comrades stands out.
– What it’s like being Chief Running Officer at Runner’s World.
– The story behind the famous Yasso 800’s.