About This Episode: Laura Siddall: 2018 Ironman New Zealand Champion – EJP 114
Laura Siddall is a British professional triathlete who trains and competes around the world. After a successful age group career with multiple World Championship titles over the sprint and Olympic distance, Laura turned Pro in 2014 and stepped up to 70.3 and Ironman racing. She won her first full-distance Ironman race in Australia in May 2017 and recently claimed a second title at Ironman New Zealand. You can follow Laura on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Laura’s sporting background and how she got into triathlon
– The decision to turn Pro after a succesfull career as an age grouper
– Working with Matt Dixon from Purple Patch Fitness
– Winning the 2018 Ironman New Zealand
– Her goals for 2018 and beyond