About This Episode: Rick Alexander: Human Potential Junkie – EJP 106
Rick Alexander is a military veteran and ultra endurance athlete but above all a human movement advocate. He is the author of Burn Your Couch and the host of LionHeart Radio, a book and podcast dedicated to the active lifestyle, maximizing human potential and overcoming adversity. You can follow Rick on Facebook and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Rick’s own sporting background
– Rick’s coaching business “Endurance Hacker” and training the hybrid athlete
– Project Motive: attacking our increasingly sedentary lifestyle
– Burn Your Couch, a manifesto for the average averse
– Balancing life and training
The endurance Junkie Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like triathletes, runners, cyclist, etc… get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/junkie to support the show and get a free quote.