About This Episode: Tiffany Cromwell: Australian Professional Cyclist for Team Canyon/SRAM – EJP 103
Tiffany Cromwell is one of Australia’s top female road cyclist on the international racing circuit. With victories in some of the biggest races around the world and part of many team successes, Tiffany is chasing her dream to become the best female cyclist in the world. I caught up with Tiffany during her team’s training camp in Spain, where she is getting ready for the Spring Classics. You can follow Tiffany on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
In this interview we talk about:
– Tiffany’s sporting background and rise in road cycling
– The pros and cons of the life of a pro cyclist
– The workings of a cycling team (training, nutrition,…)
– How women’s cycling has evolved these last couple of years
– Achievements, goals and ambitions
The endurance Junkie Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health conscious people like triathletes, runners, cyclist, etc… get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/junkie to support the show and get a free quote.