About This Episode
Frank Day is the inventor of PowerCranks, one of the most effective ways to improve your cycling efficiency, with dividends paid off in the form of faster cycling and running times.
An anesthesiology physician with an engineering background, he is additionally one of the picked team of initial 1978 Hawaii Ironman.
In this interview we talk about:
– Part 2 of training with PowerCranks.
– Generating power on the bike.
– The importance of crank length.
– Running benefits from training with PowerCranks.
– A promo code that gets you 15% discount!