About This Episode
Bobby McGee is a world class run coach who enables runners and triathletes to reach their full running potential through running biomechanics drills, training plan development and mental skills assessment and mastery. He coaches Olympic runners and triathletes, and has worked with USA Triathlon preparing athletes for ITU World Cup races and the Olympic games.
In this interview we talk about:
– His sporting background and how he got into coaching.
– The run/walk protocol for beginner and advanced runners.
– Proper run technique and footstrike.
– Bobby’s Run Transformation course.
– Drills, gymwork and if one should run by time or distance.